Saudi Arabia block us to get out

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Our current situation

Our current situation at the moment in February 2014 is:

- Our three older children and my husband as well are all together blacklisted on Saudi National Black List with travel bans from order of Ministry Interior.

- Our baby cannot be registered in the Saudi governmental system.

- Our baby cannot have identification number.

- Our baby cannot have birth certificate.

- My husband cannot have a new family identification card with our baby's name on it.

- I cannot get a new iqama. ( permit of residence)

- My husband is registered on the Saudi governmental computer as "working" and he cannot remove his name. My husband is force to not work by the Ministry Interior.

- I'm unable to get a new iqama and so I cannot work.

- All our children,  my husband and myself we're not allowed to move freely within GCC countries.

- All our children, my husband and myself we're not allowed to travel abroad for tourism activities.

- All our children, my husband and myself we're not allowed to built a normal life and we're awaiting an agreement from Saudi government.

2 comments:

  1. Your life is so sad and I hope that you will find back your dignity and freedom with your children and husband as you deserve.

    ReplyDelete