Saudi Arabia block us to get out

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I am NOT asking to go Canada, since it is IMPOSSIBLE

Dear Kina Kawai Kina,
I'm writing this 

for you,  because you're someone who just cannot understand anything! 
As I told you previously,  since few years
 I took control of my brain and also,  I realized it is just completely impossible for me to go back to Canada.  Go to see my post "life in arabia" ... I wrote that and there is a broken canadian flag on it.
In June 2013 , two Saudi womem got 10 months in prison because they heard for my relative in Canada.  However,  I was the one accused and everybody thought I am a naughty one.... .... I had to protect my relative in Canada and in same time myself.  So,  that is why I wrote on "Saudi women get jail term for trying to help me Nathalie Morin" post,  I ask the government of Canada to help me to return to Canada with my family.
Secondly,  in May 6th 2013 , my husband and myself we got the biggest punishment ever.  We found ourselves in very difficult situation with three or almost four children to feed.  My husband told me to call canadian embassy in Riyadh  to ask for myself , Nathalie Morin going back to Canada with the children. Maybe that is also why I wrote on "Saudi women get jail term for trying to help me Nathalie Morin" post,  I ask government of Canada to help my family to return to Canada. 
And just to inform you,  today I have deleted those words in that post.
In my situation,  there is no coming back possible!  And you know that yourself dear Kina Kawai Kina.
To inform you again,  Candice Cohen died after a violent conflict with her new French and jew husband "Alain Cucumel" . Relatives of Candice Cohen and especially her father could confirm you that on Facebook.  Search "Candice Cohen" and you will find her father account under his daughter's name.
After leaving Saudi Arabia completely alone in 2009 , she got married with the first French and Jewish man that she found in Paris.  But,  he was alcoholic and violent.  Candice Cohen began to use medicine on daily basis such as antidepressants and also,  she drank with her new husband.  Because she was depressed, sad,  mad..... since the lost of her daughter,  Princess Haya.  ... She has published a book and she spoke to many medias for trying to get her daughter back.  Alain Cucumel,  her new husband did not let her heart forget,  Aya....  Princess Aya her daughter.  Three years later,  a night of August 2012 , she had a domestic fight and I supposed she was also drunk mixing with antidepressants.  She was scared from Alain Cucumel and she decided to take refuge in her neighbor apartment , but she felt down to the street from fourth floor building in Paris.
Dear Kina Kawai Kina,  yes like every human being on this earth my choice is to stay ALIVE.  I don't want TO DIE AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN like that woman,  Candice Cohen.  She had opportunity to stay with her daughter in Riyadh , but she refused that deal in 2009 .....after three years she died without seeing her daughter again. Do you think she wins something in her choice?  NO.  Do you think her daughter wins something in her mother choice?  NO.
YES I AM READY TO DIE,  but NEAR OF MY CHILDREN UNTIL MY LAST DAY ON THIS EARTH.  Between having the choice to die
or
to live with my kids
I take the choice "to live with my kids"
I am NOT a soldier,  ready to die for his country.

I am a mother ready to die for her children.
My husband knows all what I did online since 2012 and NO I'm NOT scared from him. HE ALREADY DISCOVERED ALL MY PAGES ONLINE AND HE KNOWS EVERYTHING FROM ME. 
I and my children,  we are NOT victim of mistreatment by my husband. We do NOT have problem of domestic violence and you should STOP to use that as cover of my file. 
And,  I will keep my fight for my children and my husband.  Is in that point I said I am ready to die.
I will NOT abandoned my family to commit suicide in Canada or to finish like Candice Cohen.  FORGET.
I said
FORGET.     FORGET.       FORGET
Dear Kina Kawai Kina,
My life in Canada is DONE for me,  but not because my husband or something like that.
My life in Canada is DONE for me,  because both governments. 
Canadian government prevent him to enter in Canada even for one single day in order to visit his biological children.
Saudi government prevent him and our children all together to travel to Canada even for one single day in order to have family vacation .
WHY ????? Truth is keeping secret by both countries.
But anyways I know 75% of the truth and I think I have to "shut up" about what I'm knowing.  Because my desir is PEACE and COMPROMISE after 9 years of complicated battle.
Why I'm asking to get our passports? ??? Me I have question for you ! WHY IT IS NOT OUR HUMAN RIGHT TO OWN PASSPORT LIKE EVERY CITIZEN? ???
All Saudi citizens does have passports with RIGHT TO TRAVEL ABROAD.  Why not us? ???????
Do not worry,  it is NOT FOR TRAVELING TO CANADA at all.
/////////////////////////////////
Once again,  in the name of my family including myself I'm asking to get JUSTICE,  FREEDOM AND FAIRNESS for 9 years destroyed.
Nathalie Morin









8 comments:

  1. Comment va tu ma belle ,,,,,Donnes nous des nouvelles ? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donnes nous des nouvelles Nathalie ,,,???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Il ya eu une rencontre officielle le 27 Novembre 2013 entre les ambassadeurs Canadian et saoudien , mais sans aucun suivi par la suite et rien des promesses n'a ete applique

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup pour penser a moi. Je n'ai pas eu access a internet de la toute fin Avril jusqu'a la semaine derniere. Je dois me tenir silencieuse pour un temps et il n'y a pas grand changement depuis mon dernier post a la fin Avril. Passe une belle journee Sandra ! ;)

      Delete
    2. En Mai et Juin dernier j'ai fais des devouvertes etonnante sur mon dossier avec details a l'appui

      Delete
  4. Wonderful blog site

    ReplyDelete